Social Icons

Pages

Sonam Kapoor Hot Boobs

SONAM KAPOOR HOT BOOBS LOOKING VERY SEXY







Not many people may remember the happy-go-lucky schoolgirl with a ponytail that Jaya Bachchan played in the 1971 film Guddi. The movie was a hit and for those who haven’t watched it yet, there’s a new movie coming out. Not on the same storyline though. Sonam Kapoor is playing the role of a schoolgirl in her upcoming film Raanjhnaa.

This was revealed by Sonam herself, at a promotional event of her film. “The spunkiness that Jayaji’s character had in Guddi… We needed that. I needed an inspiration as in real life my schooling was conservative and different. So I needed a starting point… I did watch that film again. It was quite amazing to play this role”, Sonam Kapoor told reporters at the event. She maintains that her character is only a reminiscent of Jaya Bachchan’s character and that, the movie is based on a totally different story. In Raanjhnaa, Sonam plays a middle-class student.

Sonam said she took inspiration from Jaya Bachchan. “Jayaji’s performance inspired me to do better. It was perfect for the character I was going to portray,” she said. Sonam Kapoor went to the Arya Vidya Mandir School which, according to her at that time was quite conservative. “We used to wear Nehru style salwar kameez. I was never able to wear a short skirt in school. We girls used to talk about other school girls wearing short uniforms. We had to tie plaits, hair band and oil our hair etc, we never looked pretty. It was not a nice look. But in this film I removed all my frustration, wore short uniforms, gave attitude to boys etc”, Sonam said.