Social Icons

Pages

Mallika Sherawat Silent on Affair with Antonio Banderas | Hot Actress Mallika Sherawat Link Up Rumours with Antonio Banderas

MALLIKA SHERAWAT HOT BOOB SHOW IN BIKINI







While the rumours are doing the rounds about actress Mallika Sherawat having an alleged affair with Hollywood big shot Antonio Banderas, the former has decided to remain mum over this matter.
It has been reported, during the promotion of her upcoming film Kismet, Love, Paisa, Dilli, when Ms Sherawat was asked about her rumoured relationship with Banderas, Mallika maintained a no comment attitude.

A few days back, Mallika said in an interview, “I don’t think I will ever get married. I say so because I feel it is outdated, marriage is outdated. I am loving being single. Why would I sacrifice the love and devotion of so many fans.” The actress added, “I have never really thought of what kind of a man I am looking for. I am busy right now doing films here and abroad, travelling and enjoying life.